Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ministry Partner Development

As I mentioned in the first post, this summer I must find people to partner with me in my year of ministry at West Chester University for next year. This involves people supporting me through prayer, emotionally, and of course, financially. Already, God has been raising up prayer and emotional support and it is great to have that force behind me. And trust me . . . I need it. The process of finding partners to support me financailly, though, has been going a little slower. As discouraging and frustrating as it can be sometimes, I know that God has brought me to this point, even (and maybe even especially) in the midst of a "struggling" economic time to show that He is bigger than money and all the monetary "struggles" we face. I have already begun to see my faith being tested and stretched as God is wanting me to rely on Him completely. I know that He will provide and need to put all of my trust in Him. Don't believe that God can pull through in the midst of a recession? Well, He's done it before . . . Check it out, 1 Kings 17: 7-16. Thank you for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment