Sunday, August 2, 2009

West Chester Bound . . .

Hey everyone!

Quick update, busy week with MCAT on Wednesday and all. The tentative deadline for raising support, as I mentioned in previous posts, was yesterday. Today, I recieved $3075! Praise the Lord. I then spoke with my regional director for Campus Crusade for Christ and he informed me that I have obtained sufficient support to become a fulltime intern! I still am in need of approx. $3000 for the year, though. So now I am off to Valley Forge, August 10th-14th, and then heading to West Chester after that. It's crazy how things come together and God works things out! But that's all I have time for, for now. Thank you all for your prayers and financial support! It is all greatly appreciated! Stay tuned . . . More to come.

Rico - This one goes out to you, bro! Great job sticking with it and trusting God to provide. Thanks for your prayers. See you in Valley Forge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment