Sunday, August 30, 2009

Settling In

I moved back into my apartment in West Chester last Saturday (Aug. 22). It's great to be back. Monday through Friday of this past week I had staff meetings with the rest of the WCU Crusade staff. We worked through our strategic plan for the year, training materials, coaching, discipleship, and plenty of other details. I am part of a great team and I am really looking forward to working along side them this year!

The freshmen moved in on Friday, and the upperclassmen started moving back in yesterday. I was able to catch up with a few students and meet a few others, which was nice. Classes start tomorrow. The first week on campus will be a pretty busy one. We are hosting a Freshman Welcoming BBQ on Monday, doing outreach with water ice Tues.-Thurs., and Thursday night we have our 1st Cru meeting of the new school year. I am excited to get this year started and am looking forward to what God is going to be doing on this campus this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment