Sunday, August 9, 2009

August Update

Hey all! I just wanted to take this time to say "Thank you," again, for all of your support (financially, prayerfully, and emotionally) throughout the whole support raising process. It is amazing to see how God carried me through this and used this experience to grow me and my faith. As mentioned in my last post, I am now officially a fulltime intern with Campus Crusade for Christ at West Chester University for the year. I am really excited to begin my internship and am looking forward to what God is going to do in West Chester this year. Tomorrow, (8/10), I am heading to Valley Forge for my first Cru staff conference. Next Monday (8/17), I am heading to Raystown Lake for our West Chester Univ. Crusade leadership retreat till the 20th. Should be a great time! After that it's time to head back to WC for the school year. Thank you for your continued prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Jonah,

    I am glad and praise God that you have seen his faithfulness first hand! Yeah God!!!

    May you go in joy and peace and God's strength into all that he has for you this year!

    Uncle Nathan

    ReplyDelete