Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Support Update

Short and to the point . . . As of today I am right around 55% of the way to reaching my support goal for the year. The deadline is drawing near, August 1st, but I am seeing God provide every day. The goal is within reach and I am trusting God fully to provide. This Sunday, 7/26, I will be speaking at my home church here in York. I am trusting God to use this opportunity to bring in significant support.

I ask that you all please join with me in prayer during these last few days. Every day, starting today and ending on August 1st, partner with me in prayer as we finish the race that has been set out before us. It is amazing what is possible when rooted in prayer! Just reading today, Mark 11:22-24 "Have faith in God. I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours."

I'd love to hear about what God has been doing in your life this summer. Feel free to drop me an email: jonah.burke@uscm.org. Or also if you'd like to hear more about what God has been doing in my life. Thank you all for your prayers!! We're almost there!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jonah! Very awesome! A lot of people, for whatever reason, myself included this time, wait until the last minute before making their pledge. I would have offered right away but with our lives so up in the air, we needed to settle a bit before taking the plunge.

    Anyway, be encouraged and we'll be in touch soon!

    God's peace!

    Uncle Nathan

    ReplyDelete