Saturday, April 9, 2011

Long Time, No Post.

For those of you who still may be following this, I decided I'd update you on what has been going on in my life over the past few months. I finished up my Campus Crusade for Christ internship at West Chester University in June of 2010. Near the end of July I moved to Erie, PA, where I am no working on finishing up my first year of medical school at the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. Overall, things are going well. I have been enjoying my time here, both in school and in Erie. There are times when medical school can get a little overwhelming, but I try to keep reminding myself that God got me here, and He'll get me throught. One step at a time. It has been a huge blessing to be able to find other Christians here at LECOM, to help keep some solid community. I am involved with the Christian Medical and Dental Associations (CMDA) at my school, and am working on getting more involved in the church which I attend (Grace Church). I'm definitely looking forward to finishing up my 1st year, in 6 weeks, but I'm also looking forward to what the rest of the medical journey holds . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment