Monday, December 7, 2009

War of the World

There are times when I feel like constantly asking people for prayer makes me out to be a "charity-case," but I know that is definitely one of the ploys of the Enemy to keep us from asking for prayer. I've come to better understand that we are in a constant state of war. War for our hearts and souls. As Christians, we have the rest of the world fighting against us. In the words of John Piper, prayer is not our casual intercom, but rather it is our wartime walkie-talkie to God. In looking at it that way . . . I can definitely use reinforcements, everyday.

And to update you all on my little sister, Moriah . . . She goes into surgery to remove her AVM one week from today (next Monday, 12/14). Please be praying for her, our family, and the doctors as we prepare for this. Overall though, Moriah is doing very well and is staying positive. God is in control.


Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment